Call it partial baldness or hair loss, with age, almost all men and women tend to go through physiological trauma. For every adult, hair loss is distressing and impacts his/her life significantly. With growing age, the problem of hair loss increases. If you are experiencing a subsequent amount of hair loss that is putting you in despair, it is time for you to undergo an FUE hair transplant treatment, and India is an ideal destination for your growing woes. FUE Hair transplant in India is one of the best cosmetic surgeries, which assures to relieve you from incessant thinning or balding. In the past few years, medical facilities in India have elevated to world-class standards. With reasonable FUE hair transplant costs in India, we assure you the best care for your hair transplant treatment.
Table of content
- What is an FUE Hair Transplant?
- When to consider FUE Hair Transplants?
- Why Choose India for your FUE Hair Transplant?
- What happens after FUE Transplant?
- How to Prepare for Your Medical Tour to India?
- Cost of FUE Hair Transplant in India
1. What is an FUE hair transplant?
Follicular Unit Extraction better known as FUE is a modern hair transplant technique that is available in India. That is a minimally invasive hair transplant procedure that does not involve any strip-harvesting method. In this form of hair transplant, the surgeon extracts individual follicular hair from the donor area and inserts it into the recipient area, where the hair is comparatively thinner. FUE hair transplant is a safe procedure and leaves minimal scars that are almost invisible. It is one of the most popular hairs transplant procedures as it does not lead to a hair-plug look. In FUE hair transplant, the surgeons use micro-punches to extract individual units of the hair follicle to ensure no signs of extraction.
FUE Hair transplant in India is carried by some of the best cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. Their expertise and highly skilled precision vouch for successful FUE treatment in India. Several clinics with world-class facilities offer the most effective FUE hair transplant. The minimal cost and comprehensive aftercare make India an ideal destination for undergoing an FUE hair transplant treatment.
FUE is one of the most preferred hair transplant techniques with a more than 90% success rate. FUE hair transplant hardly leaves any visible scar on your body. Moreover, in this procedure, little hair is extracted, so that you don’t lose the density of hair. FUE hair transplant technique allows extraction of hair follicles not only from your scalp but also from other areas like the beard and chest. Also, the recovery in FUE hair transplant is quick and requires simple care.
2. When to consider FUE hair transplant?
FUE hair transplant is a surgical procedure that relieves you from thinning or balding of your hair. If you experience frequent hair loss or deteriorating quality of your hair, you can opt for FUE hair transplantation. FUE procedure expects you to have enough hair in another part of your body like chest or beard, you are the perfect candidate for an FUE hair transplant. Having thick and healthy hair for extraction makes you eligible for an FUE transplant. Healthy hairs are essential for replacing their follicle with the recipient area.
As per experts, the early ’20s is not the right age to get an FUE hair transplant as the pattern of hair loss is not yet determined. With age, hair loss becomes more frequent, thereafter, denoting the pattern of hair loss. That is why, if you are 30+, you can have an FUE hair transplant.
3. Why choose India for your FUE hair transplant?
Over the years, medical facilities in India have reached new heights, specifically in the field of cosmetic surgery. Many surgeons and technicians in India are highly skilled with paramount expertise. Moreover, the cost of a medical facility is comparatively economical than most countries of the world. FUE hair transplant cost in India is quite affordable for medical tourists. Hair Transplant in India not only hosts the best medical treatment but also implements traditional practices like Yoga to promote holistic living. Here are some reasons why India is an ideal destination for FUE Hair transplant:
- Advanced facilities: The hospitals and clinics in India have acquired world-class facilities catering to all the advanced medical treatments. In the past few years, the infrastructure of hospitals has matched to first-class standards, and the hospitality is beyond praises. Medical tourists have returned not only problem-free but also with a happy experience.
- Skilled Surgeons: India hosts numerous surgeons and technicians, fully trained with years of experience. Having expertise in cosmetic surgeries, the surgeons are capable of handling complicated medical situations. Their expert care and precision would live up to a hair transplant treatment in any other western country.
- Low-cost treatment: FUE hair transplant cost in India is quite reasonable. Besides that, any medical treatment is available at an affordable price, which has made India one of the first choices for medical tourism.
- Easy medical visa: Getting a medical visa is no longer a tiring process. As a medical tourism company, Medinirvana will avail you of a medical visa in no time with much ease.
- Best Pre and Post-surgery care: Pre and Post-surgery acre is undoubtedly amazing in India. Medinirvana will arrange the finest after-surgery care, where you can stay for all the follow-ups.
- Hassle-free experience: You do not have to worry about anything as you seek a medical tour to India. Medinirvana will take care of your needs and see that your experience is hassle-free. Language is no longer an issue. Your privacy is a priority, and in no way it is compromised.
4. What happens after an FUE hair transplant?
FUE hair transplant in India is administered under paramount care. The procedure may show some after-effects. You may have tiny white dots in the extracted portion, which evades away with a few days of care. There might be some tenderness, pain, swelling, and redness after the transplant. However, they surpass with oral medication.
Post FUE hair transplant recovery timeline varies from patient to patient. You may take a few days of rest to get back to your daily routine. In about a week, you will be ready to return to work, nevertheless, the recovery period depends upon the healing ability of your body. The surgeon might ask you to take necessary precautions after the surgery, like avoiding hair regime for about two weeks, using any head accessories for at least ten days, etc. In a few months, the transplanted hair follicles will regain strength via the blood vessel and sprout up. However, it is likely to experience hair fall after two to three months of surgery. But that is normal, and you do not have to worry about it. Hair fall after FUE transplantation might be due to Shock Hair fall. By the sixth to eight months, the hair follicles will start growing up with full vigor.
5. How to prepare for your medical tour to India?
Medical tourism in India is one of the most preferred options these days. Owing to the hassle-free medical tourism perks, advanced treatment, and above all, budget-friendly treatment in India. However, before engaging in medical tourism, it is essential to be uptight and prepared:
- Do your homework about the treatment- the procedure it involves, the budget of treatment, etc. make sure you are well aware of the treatment you want to undergo
- You can reach out to Medinirvana, one of the best medical tourism companies in India. We are available 27×7 to ease your worries and plan a holistic medical tour for you.
- Research the hospital or clinic where you will have your treatment. Check out their service, read reviews, call the hospital, make inquiries. Stay informed. Gather complete information about the specialist you are about to visit.
- Make sure that your medical tourism company is taking care of the post-surgery accommodation. Otherwise, make arrangements for the follow-up procedure after the FUE hair transplant in India.
6. Cost of FUE hair transplant in India
FUE hair transplant is done in multiple sessions. And the charges are put as per the session. India caters to an exceptional medical facility at a budget-friendly price. That attracts numerous medical tourists every year. The hospitals and clinics offering FUE hair transplants are transparent with you about the charges. Although FUE hair transplant cost in India is reasonable, several factors are affecting it. These factors include:
- Number of hair that got extracted or transplanted in the FUE hair transplant procedure
- The expertise and reputation of doctors treating you, while the procedure
- The number of sessions you require
- Service and facility of the hospital or clinic you are undergoing the treatment in
- Accommodation after the surgery, for follow-up.
Most health insurance does not cover hair transplants under their scheme. However, Medinirvana will plan a pocket-friendly treatment for you, as per your budget. Besides the sessions and procedure, in the recovery period, you need accommodation. Medinirvana will help you with the after-procedure stay. Post-procedure involves several medications and care. However, on average, FUE hair transplant costs in India may scale between 25,000 INR to 2,00,00 INR. Hair transplantation cost in India is much less considering other western countries. The hospital offers world-class services at a nominal price.
India hones some of the best medical facilities catering to FUE hair transplants. The clinics in India host expert technicians, skilled surgeons, and trained staff. They also have advanced equipment to cater to the growing problem of hair loss. In the past few years, cosmetic surgeries in India have garnered new heights with fine precision and excellent results. If you want to travel to India for an FUE hair transplant in Delhi, Medinirvana can take all the charge. Even during Covid times, medical travel to India is no longer a threat. You will get the safest FUE hair transplant surgery with comprehensive care and paramount precautions.
Medinirvana, a renowned medical tourism company in India, has a trained team that will arrange everything for you. Starting from the best clinic that fits your budget to expert doctors to treat you, Medinirvana is at your service day and night. You can get your medical visa with much ease. Medinirvana will ensure that you receive assistance and support along with minimal FUE hair transplant costs in Delhi. Medinirvana ensures that the patients are guided to the hospitals with helpful and skilled staff. Medinirvana assures us to plan a safe treatment, nice accommodation, healthy and preferred food, etc. Planning to travel for an FUE hair transplant in India, call Medinirvana now!