Owing to various factors like pollution, lack of proper care, many people are experiencing a considerable amount of hair loss in the current times. This increasing problem of hair loss brings along a lot of psychological and social concerns. With the advent of the latest medical advancement, hair transplant has come a long way. Studies show that around 80% of men and 40% of women are experiencing hair loss problems. Many hair transplant techniques have come along to restore hair growth, catering to the growing problem of hair loss. FUT Hair Transplant in India is a minimally invasive surgery that is egressing the growing problem of hair loss. This article will help your garner more knowledge about FUT Hair Transplant in Delhi.
Table of contents
- FUT Hair Transplant
- Benefits Of FUT Hair Transplant
- Why Do People Prefer India for FUT Hair Transplant?
- What Does Recovery Look Like After the Transplant?
- FUT Hair Transplant in India During Covid
1. FUT Hair Transplant
FUT stands for Follicular Unit Transplant. FUT is a surgical hair transplant procedure that includes a strip harvesting process. In FUT Hair Transplant, the surgeon cuts a strip from the donor section. Then the doctor extracts individual follicles from the donor area and inserts them into the recipient area. This form of hair transplantation works best for male baldness. A normal hair transplant surgery takes around six to eight hours. However, FUT Hair Transplant is a quick process.
The dermatologist numbs the portion with local anesthesia and performs the surgery. After the transfer of hair follicles, the doctor then stitches up the incision site. Antibiotics and bandages are applied to the recipient section of the scalp. In a FUT hair transplant, the patient recovers in few days. And, the hair growth restoration takes around six to nine months to reflect.
To be the perfect candidate for a FUT hair transplant, a person needs to have enough hair to be used as a graft. FUT hair transplant is performed on a person who is above 25 years of age. Men with Norwood pattern of baldness and women with Ludwig pattern of hair, respond best to FUT. People with baldness in front of the head make the best candidate for a FUT hair transplant. The patients with the same hair and skin color become more suitable for follicular unit transplants.
2. Benefits Of FUT Hair Transplant
FUT Hair Transplant in India has successfully substituted the traditional hair transplant techniques. It uses the latest technology for a quicker and more fruitful procedure. Below are discussed some of the prevalent benefits of FUT Hair Transplant:
- FUT garnered more follicle transfer in a single session. The recipient area is likely to have more yield. In the FUT process, around 4000 grafts get transferred per session
- The FUT hair transplantation procedure is quick and doesn’t require a prolonged session that can more than a day
- FUT is comparatively less expensive than other hair transplant procedures
- FUT procedure includes a stereo microscope for monitoring the follicular units. Hence, the supreme quality of grafts gets transferred. Thus, amounting to full coverage in the recipient section
- The survival rate of follicle units is higher in FUT hair transplant
3. Why Do People Prefer India for FUT Hair Transplant?
Over the years, medical tourism in India has gathered massive popularity. The credit goes to the outstanding medical facility that India is welcoming and housing. Despite that, the remarkable initiative of the Government of India to extend financial support to certified medical tourism providers, have empowered Medinirvana to offer paramount support and stress-free medical tour in India. India hones some of the best clinics and hospitals catering to FUT Hair Transplant. Being a cosmetic surgery, FUT hair transplant requires maximum care and precision. From skilled surgeons to budget-friendly treatment, India vouches to offer the best experience to medical tourists.
- Expert care: India has got expert technicians and cosmetic surgeons with years of experience. The highly skilled cosmetic surgeons have garnered expertise and precision for offering the best hair transplant treatment. With skillful training and education, most cosmetic surgeons have years of handling cosmetic complications and surgeries. The top surgeons in India perform FUT hair transplants in India with a more than 95% success rate.
- Budget-Friendly treatment: India is known for offering budget-friendly hair transplants and other treatments. That is one of the primary factors that has boosted the sudden hype in medical tourism in India. Cosmetic surgeries can cost a fortune abroad. However, India caters to FUT hair transplants at a pocket-friendly price.
- Safety during Covid-19: When the whole world including India is fighting the pandemic, India is following all preventive measures and precautions to ensure the safety of medical tourists. Clinics and hospitals adhere to the Guidelines issued by WHO and the Government of India to assure safe hair transplant treatment even during the upsurge of Covid-19.
- The best hospitality: Indian hospitals have adhered to excellent facilities for all patients with the latest equipment for all treatments. These hospitals ensure the finest hospitality to medical tourists with comprehensive care. With supportive doctors and helpful medical staff, the hospitals preserve cleanliness and hygiene. Medical tourists coming for FUT hair transplants are given personal attention and the best possible assistance from the experts.
- Hassle-free medical visa: Today applying for and acquiring a medical visa is not a problem to worry about. The Indian Government facilitates medical visas for foreign patients. Medinirvana helps you get your medical visa without any issues. Depending upon the type of hair transplant and the required session, Medinirvana arranges the visa for you. They apply to the Government of India through an online portal, which gets quick approval.
- No language barrier: English is a prevalent language in India and in case of any language barrier, a translator will be arranged for you.
- Privacy is preserved: The confidentiality of the patients is preserved with Mediniivana. It is their utmost priority to preserve the privacy of the medical tourist.
- The service of Medinirvana: Medirivana will arrange everything for you. They will consult with you and book the best medical facility for your treatment. They assure supportive and caring hospital aid for your treatment. Medical tourists are the topmost priority and they won’t bother you in your tough times.
4. What Does Recovery Look Like After the Transplant?
Results look different in different patients. Normally in a week or two, the patient can get back to work. The natural hair regimen can resume after a few weeks. The recovery timeline, however, can vary from patient to patient depending upon their body.
A FUT hair transplant in India can have some side effects, which are temporary and would subside in a few days. Although the patient does not feel any pain during the procedure, it is likely that he may experience some pain and discomfort for a few days. The post-transplant pain, swelling, or possible infection is evaded with oral medication and ointments. Besides that, if a patient experiences the transplanted hair falling off after three to five weeks, know that it is normal to lose those hairs.
Post FUT hair transplant in India, around eight to nine months will take for the hair growth to restore. Once the scalp has healed, the hair follicles will sprout back with complete strength and vigor. The recovery procedure can be impatient for some, but the ultimate results will be long-lasting.
5. FUT Hair Transplant in India During Covid
In the tough times of Covid-19, when the shaft of international boundaries opened up once again, India embraced medical tourists from all across the globe. The medical facility in India ensured all preventive measures and comprehensive care to offer the best hair transplant surgery to medical tourists.
The FUT Hair Transplant cost in India is comparatively affordable than in many other countries. Medical tourists travel from all across the globe to India for its outstanding medical facility at a reasonable price. Cosmetic surgery can cost fortunes, but FUT hair transplant cost in Delhi is considerable, keeping in mind the service the clinic is offering. On average, FUT hair transplant cost in India ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 depending upon the number of grafts the patient wants to get transferred.
Several factors influence the FUT hair transplant cost in India. Some of which includes:
- The charges of a cosmetic surgeon treating the patient are likely to impact the FUT hair transplant cost in India. Some surgeons might charge more owing to their expertise and reputation.
- The number of grafts the patient wants to transfer. The cost of a FUT hair transplant primarily depends upon the problem of the patients and the extent of their treatments
- Accommodation and hospitality also influence the cost of hair transplants in India. The extent of your stay post-surgery is also a possible factor affecting the cost of a FUT hair transplant.
The pandemic era is full of uncertainties. It is essential to plan proper medical travel during Covid-times. The patients can contact Medinirvana, one of the leading medical tourism companies in the country for a warm and comfortable medical tour. The medical tourism companies will arrange all possible care for them. However, the patient should conduct proper research about the healthcare facilities and ensure arrangements for follow-up care.
Expert technicians and dermatologists administer FUT Hair Transplants in India. If you plan to visit India for FUT Hair Transplant, Medinirvana has a team of expert technicians who are readily available 24 x 7 at your service. The team will help you get the best clinic catering to FUT Hair Transplant in Delhi. After consulting with you, viewing your reports, Medinirvana will guide you to an ideal destination for the best FUT hair transplant treatment. If you are wondering about the Covid times and their predicament, Medinirvana offers you the best medical tourism plan. They will ensure that you have hassle-free medical treatment in India. They will monitor FUT Hair Transplant cost in Delhi and guide you regarding the best-value services available in India. To know more, call them now!